Thursday, January 7, 2010

New life

I WANT NEW LIFE !!!
Now that it's all said and done. I can't believe you were the one to build me up and tear me down,like an old abandoned house. Did you know the feeling when i catch you are bluffing? That just leave me cold and out of breath. I suddently fell too far and was in way too deep. Cos I let you get the best beautiful rumor for me....
It never crossed my mind at all... That's what i tell myself. What we had has come and gone now. You're better off with someone else. It's for the best,i know it is. But when i see you.. Sometime i try to hide what i feel inside. I just turn around, you already with him now...
I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT !!!
Well, I'm not never saw it coming. But I think I should've started running. I regret that I never thought I'd doubt you. Now I'm slowly getting closure and I guess this time it's really over. But I happy that I'm finally getting better. And now I start to picking up the pieces. I already spending all of this years. Now i really need to putting my heart back together. The day I thought I'd never get through...
I GOT OVER YOU !!!
I WANT TO MOVE ON NOW !!!
I WANT NEW LIFE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment