Friday, January 15, 2010

For All My Baby ~ ♥ (1)

The first... Sure is you, Don't worry.. Haha
My dearest sister Raeann ooi hooi ean
Erm.. She is the girl who are overbearing. If she say one,then no one dare to say two. But she is very friendly and she treat her friends really good. Just maybe sometimes the way she talk is straight,so some ppl will miss understand she. And somemore. She is the one i most sayang in this word. I already treat her as my real sister. Who treat her bad means treat me bad. Yang,hehehe.... Must treat she as good as you can ar.. I trust you can do it !!

The second... My Darling Teoh Choon Ghee. look here.
Erm... The first,i want to complain that.. She is the kind of ppl that if she fall in love then she will never find you anymore !!!! Arghhh... Haha. But she treat me very good also lar.. and help me many things before. thanks ya my darling.. ^^ She is a good ppl in love also.but dunno why the god always unfair,cos everytime the ppl she meet also will hurt her.. Haiz.. Pity my darling. Try your best to control your self next time okay?? Don't everytime also bring me worry lar... Haha.


The third... My Girl Chloe Leong. You are the most pretty in my heart.
My Girl ~ ♥ She is the girl who only can make me drive my self going crazy loving her. Because of she,i changed much. Because of she I do learn who is the girl i need to pay. A how static love person also because of she I do learn. She is a cute girl. I love she,because she know what i really want. She is the type of girl that i only prefer. Miss her much much much and much now ~ ♥ Hmmm... Dear~ where are you wor.......

No comments:

Post a Comment