Sunday, November 15, 2009

♥ SoO soO wedding night ♥

It was a awesome night tonight. I had went to my cousin Soo Soo wedding dinner at Red Rock Hotel just now. She's look damn pretty tonight. No wonder people said, "The woman most beautiful time is in marriage that day." Haha ~♥
I was reach there at 5 something. Don't get shock why i go there early,it's because i need to help them prepair things... When i reach my cousin still prepair her things at the room,so i regret that i no changes to take photo with her today. BUT I SWEAR !!! Tomorrow i will go her house at 7 a.m,i want take many many photo with her, cos i just have two cousin,one is she and onother already married,so i want to treasures this opportunity.
I was feel happy and some "pek cek".. Cos my two nephew.... wow wow wow.. I think they have excessively active sickness. Cos run here run there. Finnaly,they was knocked down the pillar was put the vase. Some more they stepping on soo soo wedding dress. OMG !! Because of them, we eating also busy,stand also cant relax. everymoment also feel nervous..
My sister was drunk today,cos drink too many Wine + Chivas. When at there she look like very gentreman,still can play and chat with us, but when her reach home....... I'm was no comment. Some more she was vomit at the car, HER NEW CAR, just bought it at monday.. So the consequence is get scold by my eldest sister. Haha ~♥
It's memory night,but i feel more tired. I must attending my 3cm make up powder and my 5cm boots whold night. Some more i need to run here run there. My leg are breaking after this dinner. But i feel is worth,cos i'm really happy tonight ^^
My eldest nephew,as she look mischievous?
My 2nd nephew.he is cute,but.....

It's tired...

The invitation and the dessert.

The dessert is good taste. I like it.
My cousin Soo Soo and her husband william
In the end,i hope that my cousin will happyiness, I wish them can grow old together and lives the expensive child early. William, must treat my cousin good and sayang her ya,if not you will know that. nyek nyek..
~14.11.2009~
Soo Soo wedding
I LOVE THIS MEMORY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment