Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Girl

1*. I like the girl who are mature in thinking and especially is she can understanding what i need. Some more, I don't like the girl who are just treat love as play play. That's why I like girl who are older than me and I HATE PLAY GIRL !!!

2. I like the girl that are always be seriosly..Cause I don't like to play also don't like to jokes. But of course, I don't like to serious all the time too. At least be serious while working and sometime when the time are really serios. For those that are always just try to play play.. Sorry if I offended you~

3. I don't love cartoons, but just specially ASTRO BOY is ONCE I LIKE. You can don't like,but don't STOP ME !! I like to collect everything of astro boy,i like to see every movie of him too !!

4*. I like the people who are obedient to their parents and also respect my parents. Cause people who respect to the members of an earlier genaration will always a good girl. I THINK..

5*. I don't like my girl will jelous of no reason. If you jelous i contact with my Ex,i can accepst. BUT just especially one you cannot STOP ME !! I think you know who i'm saying..

6. I don't like shopping! BUT i can accompany you to shop for whole day. But better don't ask me do your mate,thx~

7*. And some more importand, don't jelous when i'm treat my friend too good or too care my friend. Expecially is RAEANN,cos i really just treat her as my real sister,so please don't try to changes my mind,cos you just will dissapointed..

8*. I hate lies! Cause trust is the most important issue in LOVE. And i was had a S**K ex are bluff me 6 years,so I HATE LIER !!

9. I like the girl who are intelligient and confidence! Don't you feel "she" has glamour??

10. Actually.. That's just easy If you want to know who are the 100% in my heart. You just only want to know that who was my S**K Ex. She is the kind of girl that I PREFER. But love is an uncontrolable things. All of those will be only doesn't matter if you can make me fall on you like crazy !! Cos She will out of my live FOREVER !!

So..actually all of above are bullshit !! (but except that which i have * )
ONCE I LIKE, I LIKE EVERYTHINGS OF HER

No comments:

Post a Comment