Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Chinese New Years

Chinese new years is comind soon
ARE YOU READY??
Oh yeah~
I'm ready !!
Wuhoo~
Finish buy my cloth,my paints,my underwear(Errhemmm),my shoes..........
All i already done.
and i cut and dye my hair too. Yuhoo~
It's waiting new years coming soon now.
Well...
Today i just want to make a conclusion about before chinese new years.
Erm....
My years at 2009...
It's a suck years..
I have learn many things in this years,no matter is about love,frienship or family..
I do learn how i need to do in my latter half of life..
So...
hope i really can do it..
~HOORAY~
and recently.....
i found that.....
Who is the most i love in this word.
I hope i really feeling in wrong,but...
It's okay..
If you feeling happy,then i will be happy also.
I won't striving for what or ask you to come back again.
Cos that i need now is just to be alone..
Cos i feel that single life is more suit me,although i know i still love you..
I just hope to be your best friend like now..
Cos this will let me feel more comfortable..
Well..
Don't worry..I will be nothing ^^~
And i will changes my new job after chinese new years..
To be a photographer.
I will go to KL learn it..
All my friend......
Will you all miss me??
Hmmm...
Haha.
Erm....
Somemore,I found that who is most importand for me in my live.
Yes...
Is my family...
No matter how I degenerate..
They still beside me love me and care me..
I feel satisfied of my life because of my family..
Thanks ya my lovely mammy and daddy~
I will love you two and sayang you two also..^^~
So...
The conclusion.....
:::::: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS ::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment